Login To continue your journey !
By using the Kodegod.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
Kodegod.com reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time from this same page.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
1. You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested to complete the signup process.
2. Your login must only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
3. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Kodegod.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
4. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
5. One person or legal entity may not sign up for more than one test or trial account.
6. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
7. You expressly understand and agree that Kodegod.com shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kodegod.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages)
8. Kodegod.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the API (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
9. Abuse or excessively send frequent requests to the website may result in the temporary or permanent suspension of your account's access to the API. Kodegod.com, in its sole discretion, will determine abuse or excessive usage of the website. Kodegod.com will make a reasonable attempt via email to warn the account owner prior to suspension.
1. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
2. There will be no refunds or credits for partial usage of service, or refunds for API tokens unused within an open account. To treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
1. Kodegod.com will not disclose or keep unnecessary copies of submitted data and generated files.
2. Kodegod.com may send you email concerning the Service or your account at any time.
3. Kodegod.com will not sell your email address to anyone.
4. Kodegod.com may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE Service IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT, SHALL Kodegod.com BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS Service, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
1. You understand that Kodegod.com uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
2. Kodegod.com does not warrant that
3. This agreement will be governed by the laws of India, without reference to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of India.